Book An AppointmentRelax, Rejuvenate, Rebalance
Thank you for visiting! Please call to book your appointment. We would love to have you see our new location in Oakville.
Important: Please review our policy below when booking!
Book an appointment!
905 842 8999
We are located at:
112 Dunn St.
We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and as such, we ask that you kindly review our policies carefully.
- If you are diabetic or have any infections or fungus, we reserve the right to refuse service. If you insist on receiving the service, it will be at your own risk, and we will not be responsible for any consequences you may encounter after the fact.
- We will try to our best to exceed your expectations, however, mistakes happen. Please let us know prior to leaving the salon and we will endeavor to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
- Appointments/Arrivals: We encourage you to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow plenty of time to park your car and check in. For permanent make-up and eyelash extension clients, please give yourself 20 minutes prior to your appointment as you will need to sign the consent form before you receive the service.
- Late Arrivals/Cancellations: Appointments will be held for 15 minutes. After this grace period we will consider this a “NO-SHOW” and the appointment may be given away, and/or you will be considered a “walk-in” client. This means that you may have to wait for the next available technician. Please note that your late arrival can also determine the length of your treatment. Your service will end accordingly so that the next client is not delayed. “NO – SHOW” or Last Minute Cancellations leave our technicians with empty appointment times. In addition, we may have turned away other clients that could have enjoyed that time slot! So please be cordial and let us know in advance.
- Child Policy: Our services are offered to you and other clients for total relaxation. For this reason and for insurance liability purposes, we prefer no children under 10 years old in the salon.
- We do not allow third party guests for services performed in the waxing/eyelash extensions rooms (except of course support persons, who are always welcome). Our technicians are dedicated to giving you their full attention. As such, we prefer not to have third-party distractions.
- We do not allow animals in the salon (except for seeing eye dogs). Besides being against our sanitation policies, some clients may be allergic.
- We do not provide refunds on any services. However, we will try our best to address your issues with the service you received, and we may offer you a complimentary fix within 7 days of the service (EXCEPT for regular nail polish). Management approval will be required for this.
- Although our prices are available on the menu cards and on our website, you are encouraged to confirm the same with your technician prior to receiving any services.
- We reserve the right to refuse and/or to stop the service for any client that we feel endangers their own and the safety of others, as well as behave in a rude or undesirable way towards our technicians and other clients.
- We are not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- For permanent make-up and eyelash extensions or group events, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
- If you received permanent make-up or eyelash extensions at another salon, we ask that you send us a clear photo of your bare brows or lashes prior to booking. This way our technicians can suggest what in their opinion is the best option for you.